Swimming Pool Remodel/Renovation
Have you thought about renovating or remodeling your pool or spa? If so, we've got great news for you. Never before have there been so many options to improve the looks and the efficiency of your existing swimming pool. In just the last 10 years, literally dozens of new developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive and easier than ever. Here are just a few of the options now available to you:
- New Designs - such as beach entries, tanning ledges, and in-water tables & chairs
- New Water Features- such as waterfalls, grottos, water arches, rain walls, and water curtains
- New Materials - such as pavers, natural stone, mosaic designs and aggregate interior finishes
- More Energy Savings - with heat pumps, variable speed pumps and LED lighting
- Less Work - with automatic cleaners
Want to give your pool brand-new look? We can do just about anything to change the look, style, and make it better than new. Whether it's a simple plaster replacement or a whole lot more, it's no problem. After serving Amarillo, Texas for more than 20 years, we've gotten pretty good at making old pools look beautiful again.
Here are some time saving and energy saving ideas to consider:
- Energy efficient heat pumps and solar heaters.
- Salt water based chlorine generators.
- Computerized automation systems.
- Built-in automatic pool covers.
On the beautification side, you might want to consider some of these ideas:
- Long life aggregate-based interior finishes.
- Waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, weeping walls.
- Water arches, fountains, bubblers, aerators, scuppers.
- Tanning ledges, beach entries.
- Mosaics and all-tile finishes.
- Fiber optic & LED lighting.
- Raised gardens, grottos.
- Fire woks, fire pits.
To schedule a one-on-one consultation for your renovation, please call our office at 806.376.7606 or fill out the form below.
We regret that our Webform is temporarily disabled. If you have questions, please call us at 806.376.7606.